Millions of people are crazy about horse racing for which they place huge bets. It is the ultimate intention of the bettor to win the bet. As such the betting strategy requires sufficient knowledge about jockey experience, bloodline of the concerned horse and the trainer’s profile. Length of the race and type of surface, i.e. dirt, synthetic or the turf are the major aspects that determine the performance of the horse. As such the bettor should focus upon the special free horse racing tips for winning the races.
The bettors must emphasize on the following:
- Weather conditions – It is a fact that few horses are able to show better performance on muddy or wet tracks while others may not. Turf suits the European horses while they may not be able to show exemplary results on the dirt tracks. The synthetic tracks enable the Japanese horses to run faster.
- Distance – The bettors must consider the particular horse, its speed and stamina. Few horses may perform better when they run for shorter distances but lag behind on longer distances.
- Horse race type – The bettor should decide upon the particular type of horse race that he or she would be interested in and the chances of winning the same.
Prominent horse race types are as under:
- Derby and Stakes – The 4-year old thoroughbreds are associated with the Hong Kong and Singapore Derby. This specific race is held every June at Epsom England and the phrase since originated with it is the Derby Stakes. Originally, it dates back to the 1780s with the most famous race that is held in Britain. Now it is held each year. These races involve high stakes but are subject to the local laws in the concerned states.
- Sprints, Routes and Marathons – It may be known that sprint races are as short as one mile in length while route races may be between at least one mile and less than 1 ¼ miles. The distance covered under the marathons is 1 ¼ miles or more than that.
- Claiming Races – Such races involve sale of the competing horses. The bettor should be aware if the horse has already been claimed before start of the race. Free horse racing tips may be followed to win such races.
- Allowances Races – These races are associated with the horses that are ousted from the claiming races but are unable to compete for the big competitions. It is suggested to think about the specific horse that has moved up or fallen down in the competition.
- Distaff Races – These races are related to mares, fillies and the female horses. Prominent amongst such races is the Breeders’ Cup Distaff that is held each November. It was the year 2016 that witnessed a unforgettable Beholder that received 5-2 odds.
Other types of horse races include the Maiden Races and Handicapped Races. One should consider following the free horse racing tips that enable all to take home a big buck.